New Safe Spaces and Free Coordinated Support Services for Victim-Survivors of Sexual Harm/Violence: Arch Centres in Launceston and Hobart
See the Arch website here.
Arch is a safe place where you can get information and support if you are affected by sexual harm as a result of sexual violence.
At Arch, services and organisations that support people affected by sexual harm work together under the one roof to provide coordinated and collaborative, trauma-informed and victim-centred support.
The service providers at Arch are:
- Laurel House (at northern Arch) – counsellors
- Sexual Assault Support Service (at southern Arch) – counsellors
- Tasmania Police – specialist investigators (not in uniform)
- Family Violence Counselling and Support Service – Family Violence Workers
- Strong Families Safe Kids Advice and Referral Line – Child Safety and Wellbeing Workers
- Child Safety Service – Child Safety Officers