As a legal practitioner, membership of your local professional association gives you access to valuable information and support throughout your career, and also provides a unique opportunity to link up with other members of the profession.
For more information about joining the Society, see Apply for a PC or Associate Membership.
What are your member benefits?
One of the main functions of the Society is to provide services to its members to assist in maintaining high standards of practice in the legal profession in this State. A range of products and services are exclusively provided to Society members such as:
- The Law Letter – the Society’s law journal
- Weekly member newsletter
- Weekly Continuing Professional Development (CPD) newsletter
- Reasonable or no cost CPD events
- Access to member-only resources and information
- Access to local and online library resources and services
- LawCare counselling service
- Discounts and exclusive benefits for Qantas Club membership; car purchases; health insurance; Hertz car rental; and accommodation