The Law Society of Tasmania Team
For information about who to contact at the Society, by subject matter, see here.
The Executive Director is responsible to Council for the administration of the Law Society of Tasmania.
Deputy Executive Director
Professional Development Officer
Membership, Publications and Website Administrator
Office and Accounts Administrator
Librarian and General Administration (Launceston)
Council and Executive
The current Law Society of Tasmania Council and Executive list can be found here.
Enquiries to the Society team by subject matter
If you are enquiring by email, these addresses are your best avenues:
- Council, committee and governance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practising certificates and membership, PII, certificate of fitness, change of employment and records to email@example.com
- Publication and advertising for the Law Letter journal, member benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notices including employment, wills, titles and other general notices for the website and weekly Law Update to email@example.com
- Trust account, general accounts and book reviews to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPD and events to email@example.com
- Venue bookings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other enquires to email@example.com
The Society team can be contacted by phone during business hours on (03) 6234 4133.
The Society’s postal address is GPO Box 1133, Hobart, 7001