Venue hire is available in Hobart at 28 Murray Street and in Launceston at 56 Charles Street (Staffordshire House).
The Society’s spaces are comfortable and well-appointed facilities in historic buildings in the city centres of Hobart and Launceston. Venue facilities, services and hire fee information for each location is below. Floor plans and venue pictures can be viewed in an information flipbook HERE or in pdf format HERE.
Make a booking
Download Member Booking Form HERE. This form is for use when a Society member is using the facilities for themselves. When a Society member is booking on behalf of someone, a group or an organisation that is not a Society member please use the Non-Member Booking Form.
Download Non-Member Booking Form HERE.
Society venues are suitable for meetings, events and functions
Mediations | Meetings | Seminars | Conferences | Briefings | Training | Social functions | Boardroom lunches
AV/IT facilities and support
This includes support and use of all AV/IT facilities available in the room that is booked.
- A standard Zoom meeting connection is complimentary for Society members.
- Society members requiring more than a Zoom meeting connection will incur a daily charge of $55.
- Non-Member venue hire incorporates AV/IT facilities and support.
- The AV/IT facilities and support includes the following:
- Zoom link, livestreaming, slide set up;
- Laptop, mics, lectern, webcam, projector and screen;
- Set up of all equipment + support prior to, and on, the day.
Terms and conditions of hire
Prior to making a booking it is required that the hirer/customer making the booking reads and agrees to the T&Cs listed below for venue, facilities and AV/IT support hire, conditions of entry to premises, and cancellation.
T: (03) 6234 4133
Venue hire hours and daily rates
Available Monday to Friday
Full day – from 5 and 8 hours. 9am – 5pm
Half day – up to 5 hours. 9am – 2pm or 12pm – 5pm