Certificate of Fitness
To apply for a Certificate of Fitness download the form here. For enquiries about a Certificate of Fitness contact the Society on (03) 6234 4133 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a Certificate of Fitness (Good Standing) a practitioner must provide a request in writing using the application form above stating the following:
- Practitioner’s full name (as well as previous name, maiden name or married name)
- Date of Admission to the Supreme Court of Tasmania
- Court of jurisdiction in which the practitioner will apply to be admitted.
- Addressee details of where to send the Certificate of Fitness. Some admitting bodies will only accept an original certificate sent directly from the issuing body and will not accept service from the practitioner.
- Fee of $110 (GST included). Payment is by credit card to the Society – call (03) 6234 4133.
- Only a written request signed by the legal practitioner will be accepted. Please use the form above.