Other CPD Events
From time to time, the Society is made aware of, or receives materials about, other CPD events that are happening intrastate, interstate and internationally and these are listed here. These CPD events are not part of the Society’s CPD Program and any enquiries about them should be directed to the organisers.
- 13-16 June – Sydney – Disability in Leadership Summit 2023. For details and to book see here.
- 13-15 June and 16 June – Launceston – WLS Safe Equal Respected Family Violence Conference and WLS Safe Equal Respected Sexual Harassment Conference. See details and book here.
- 21-23 June – Brisbane – National Access to Justice Pro Bono Conference 2023. For details and book see here.
- 27 and 29 June – Launceston and Hobart – Networking Breakfast with the Safe Families Coordination Unit. For details and book see here (Launceston); (Hobart)
- 5-6 July – Hobart and Launceston – Trauma Informed Leadership. For details and to book see here.
- 6 July – Hobart – Multicultural Council of Tasmania Conference 2023. For details and to book see here.
- 19 July – Hobart – The Australian Sociological Association (TASA) and College of Arts, Law and Education, UTAS Public Lecture: Judicial Work and Emotions. For details and to book see here.
- 31 August – 2 September – Hobart – Across the Pacific: Family Matters. For details and to book see here.
- 25 August – Hobart – AILA Workers Compensation Masterclass. Save the Date.
- 7-8 September – Launceston – Leadership + Hope Symposium. For details and to book see here.