North West AGM notice and Nomination 2022
The Annual General Meeting of the North-West Regional Committee of the Law Society of Tasmania will be held as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 5 October 2022
Place: Walsh Day James Mihal, 18 King Edward Street, Ulverstone
The Business of the Meeting will be:
- Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- Election of councillors-elect
- Any other business properly brought forward
Call for Nominations of Candidates for Election to Council:
- Nominations are hereby called to fill one vacancy for a two-year term on the Council [Mr Simon Gates retires and is eligible for re-election if nominated].
- Nominations in writing must be received at Walsh Day James Mihal, attention Anthony Mihal by 5pm, Friday, 2 September
- Candidates must be nominated and seconded by a full member and must consent to the nomination.
- No proxies will be permitted
- In the event that more nominations are received than places available voting papers will be forwarded to all voting members on or about Monday, 5 September
- Voting will close at the office of Walsh Day James Mihal, Ulverstone at 5pm on Monday, 3 October 2022.
- Votes will be opened and counted at the North-West Regional Annual General Meeting to be held at 5pm on Wednesday, 5 October
|Nominees can provide a short resume of their background and experience. The resume will accompany the voting papers.|
C/- Walsh Day James Mihal, 18 King Edward Street, Ulverstone Tas 7315
25 August 2022