The Annual General Meeting of the North-West Regional Committee of the Law Society of Tasmania will be held as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 4 October 2023
Place: Walsh Day Mihal Bassett, 18 King Edward Street, Ulverstone
The Business of the Meeting will be:
2. Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
3. Election of councillors-elect
4. Any other business properly brought forward
Call for nominations of candidates for election to council:
1. Nominations are hereby called to fill two vacancies for two-year terms on the Council Ms Helen Bassett and Mr Callum Purcell retire and are eligible for re-election if nominated].
2. Nominations in writing must be received at Walsh Day Mihal Bassett, attention Anthony Mihal, by noon Friday 1 September 2023.
3. Candidates must be nominated and seconded by a full member and must consent to the nomination.
4. No proxies will be permitted.
5. In the event that more nominations are received than places available voting papers will be forwarded to all voting members on or about Monday, 4 September 2023.
6. Voting will close at the office of Walsh Day Mihal Bassett, Ulverstone, at noon, Tuesday 3 October 2023.
7. Votes will be opened and counted at the North-West Regional Annual General Meeting to be held at 4pm on Wednesday, 4 October 2023.
Nominees can provide a short resume of their background and experience. The resume will accompany the voting papers.
21 August 2023