The Annual General Meeting of the Northern Regional Committee of the Law Society of Tasmania will be held as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 5 October 2022
Place: Staffordshire House, Charles Street, Launceston
The Business of the Meeting will be:
- Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- Election of councillors-elect
- Any other business properly brought forward
Call for Nominations of Candidates for Election to Council:
- Nominations are hereby called to fill two vacancies for two-year terms on the [Mr Rohan Foon and Mr Samuel Claessens retire and are eligible for election if nominated].
- Nominations in writing must be received at Rae & Partners, attention Phillip Lebski by 5pm on Friday, 2 September\
- Candidates must be nominated and seconded by a full member and must consent to the nomination.
- No proxies will be
- In the event that more nominations are received than there are places available voting papers will be forwarded to all voting members on or about Monday, 5 September
- Voting will close at the office of Rae & Partners, Launceston at 5pm, Monday, 3 October 2022.
- Votes will be opened and counted at the Northern Regional Annual General Meeting to be held at 5pm on Wednesday, 5 October
|Nominees can provide a short resume of their background and experience. The resume will accompany the voting papers.|
Phillip Lebski Chair
C/- Rae & Partners, Level 3, 113 Cimitiere Street, Launceston 7250 25 August 2022