Discounted travel for business and pleasure. Travel in style with Virgin Australia.
Exclusive offers for Law Society members*. Virgin Australia has entered into a partnership with the Law Society of Tasmania to benefit our members.
Amazing deals are now available to members on Domestic, Regional, Trans-Tasman airfares through Virgin Australia and codeshare partner airlines.
Furthermore, Virgin Australia are offering exclusive benefits such as discounted Lounge membership and Pilot Gold Velocity status accelerations.
Discounts apply to the original booking only. Discounts do not apply at the time of making changes to the booking.
Booking changes can be managed via the Virgin Australia website or to ensure your discount is re-applied by contacting the Guest Contact Centre of 13 67 89.
Please provide your Velocity membership number when contacting the Guest Contact Centre.
For Further details how to make and manage discounted bookings please refer to the following user guide
As member of the Law Society of Tasmania you will enjoy exclusive offers on airfares to over 50 domestic destinations;
Law Society of Tasmania Member Discounts:
- Domestic and International Short-Haul discounts of up to 7% in Economy or 12% in Business Class.
- Trans-Tasman discounts of up to 15% in Economy class or 13% in Business Class
- Discounted Lounge Scheme – No joining fee and annual membership fee of $379 which gives you access to all Virgin Australia Domestic Lounges – to take advantage please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continue to earn Velocity points and status credits on member fares with the Velocity Frequent Flyer program
- Complimentary Pilot Gold Velocity Status Acceleration (subject to evidencing a fully ticketed and un-flown flight booking made via the member benefit scheme, the name on the ticket must be an exact match to the Velocity account applying for the status upgrade and must be a current Law Society of New South Wales member), to take advantage please contact: email@example.com
- Fly-Ahead (complimentary for Platinum members purchasing a Flex or Choice fare and Gold members purchasing a Flex fare).
- Economy X (complimentary for Platinum Velocity members)
*Terms and conditions apply – https://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/about-us/policies/legal/conditions-of-carriage/
Virgin Australia operates a young fleet with over 94 aircraft, flying to 50 domestic destinations.
Velocity is Virgin Australia’s award-winning frequent flyer program and is free to join. Velocity allows members to earn and redeem Points for travel to hundreds of destinations worldwide, as well as across a huge range of travel and non-travel program partners. Members can also earn Status credits and receive unique benefits such as complimentary lounge access, priority check in, priority boarding, priority baggage, and other benefits that make their journey a more pleasurable experience when travelling with Virgin Australia and their international alliance partners.